Sunday, March 18, 2012

The 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition: Final

Last Saturday,  March 17, I watched the last presentation of 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition.  The countries presented on that night were Italy with special participation of our country. The first country performed was Italy so without further ado here's the video I captured during the fireworks display.


After the presentation of Italy, there were presentations performed by different artists like Rico Blanco.  Afterwards, the winners for the competition were announced.  Below are the winners:

First Place:  Canada
Second Place: Australia and Finland
Third Place:  Netherlands

Being the country-host Philippines performed a special participation.  Below's the video.


The video for Philippines was not complete during that time, there's a technical difficulties.  I decided to go home but after 10 minutes they resume the presentation but I did not came back.  Overall, the presentations were great and I really enjoy the show.  I'll definitely go back to this show next year but I do hope that the organizer will be much organize in the event like lane separation of people who had kids with them and those who aren't have.  Also, congratulations to the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...