Thursday, December 27, 2012

4th Philippine International Motor Show: The Final Part


After the visit to different car brand in the show room, my next stop was the exhibit hall B.  It houses booths from various shops that sells car accessories, navigation system, multimedia system, tires, customized car services, oil, battery, cleaning, and even publication.

Afterwards, I noticed that there's a seminar on going near the entrance of world trade center.  It's about Eco driving campaign by Honda Philippines.  Basically, it told us what is air pollution, the harsh effects of it, and how to minimize it.  Honda Philippines started the 1'M Blue campaign.  Below is the excerpt from their Facebook page:
The 1’M Blue Campaign seeks 1 million drivers who will commit to practice eco‐safe driving to help address air pollution, climate change, and energy sustainability. - facebook.com/1MBlue

Once the seminar is finished, I went outside to go home but I  noticed cool cars outside.  Most of the cool cars were Toyota MR-S, Toyota GT TRD, Toyota GT-S, Toyota T020.  And yeah, they are all Toyota's.  Below are some pictures.

Toyota MR-S
Toyota GT TRD
Toyota GT-S
Toyota T020
After admiring the cool cars I decided to go home and very happy on the eye candies presented in the show.  Before I forgot, there were of course model babes in the show, it's a must to all car show events.  Below are my top three picks.

Nissan babe
Nissan babe
Toyota babe
And that's the last entry of my visit in the 4th Philippine International Motor Show at World Trade Center. I really enjoyed visiting the show and I will definitely visit the show next year. 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...