Saturday, November 10, 2012

4th Philippine International Motor Show: Part 3


Hello fellow reader/blogger.  Here's the third installment of my trip in the 4th Philippine International Motor Show.  After my visit from Honda booth, BMW is my next stop.  Just like the Mercedes-Benz, the booth of BMW gave that luxury feel.  They displayed the 3 Series M Performance cars - 328i and 335i Cabriolet -, 528i Sport M Performance car, 650i Cabriolet, and Z4.  At the center of their booth, there were merchandise on display like apparel and even road bikes.  At the end of their booth, there's a hanging performance car model.  Also, there's a room upstairs that can be viewed but I hesitated to look.



Next in the show I visited was from Toyota.  The model they showed were Fortuner TRD edition, Camry, Innova, and Vios TRD edition.  On their showroom, they also have their hotly anticipated 86 sports car.  There were two colors on the show, red and white variant.  The white variant has TRD treatment while the red is the stock version.  All I can say is both of them is definitely a head turner.  And yours truly got the chance to get a peek inside of the 86 and the interior screamed sportiness.

Toyota 86
Beside the Toyota section was their luxury brand Lexus.  As expected from a luxury brand, they give off an elegant feel on their booth.  They made the front grille of their recent car to be the entrance on their booth. They showed to us models of CT200H, ES350, GSF Sport, LX570 and RX450H.  They also showed to us their super car LFA in the floor.  The moment I noticed the LFA I just say "Wow! So this is the LFA!".  The car screams sexy to us and placed in a moving car pod.
LFA's butt :)

And that's the end of part 3 of my visit to 4th PIMS.  That's all the car brand participated in this event.  Next stop of my visit was the section of car accessories, a seminar and some club showing their bad-ass cars in the ground of World Trade Center.

1 comment:

  1. Like In my country, International Indonesia Motor Show ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...