This year, I decided to come along with my friends to visit churches last Holy Thursday to commemorate the life of Christ on his last days. The plan was to visit churches from Argelito's hometown and then go to Laguna route. We will then visit one church per station, there are 14 stations so we visited 14 churches as well. So without further ado, below are the churches we visited.
1. St. Baptist Parish at Taytay, Rizal
2. Antipolo Cathedral at Antipolo, Rizal
After the Antipolo Cathedral visit, we were greeted by a heavy traffic and it took us 2 hours before we arrived to our next church.
3. San Geronimo Parish at Morong, Rizal
4. Our Lady of the Holy Rosary Parish at Cardona, Rizal
Because of the heavy traffic we encountered, we decided to continue the church visit to Manila route instead.
5. Christ the King Parish at Taytay, Rizal
6. San Antonio de Padua Parish at Taytay, Rizal
7. Santo Tomas de Villanueva Parish at Santolan, Pasig
And that's the end for the part 1 of church visit. Please check my 2nd part soon. Happy blogging!