Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alternative to Windows' default file handler


The default file transfer handler of Windows gave me headache because of unreasonable freeze when transferring files.  It is also very slow to transfer.  A mere 3MB file size will take 10 minutes before the transfer is complete.  What a pain in the ass.  So I search the net for an alternative and found a free solution to this.


Enter TeraCopy.  A freeware (for personal use) that solve my problem in transferring files.  It has a sleek interface and many options to choose from.  One feature that I like is the time it took to transfer a file is faster.  Another feature is you have an option to play a sound whenever the transfer is complete and automatically close the TeraCopy window after it finishes the transfer.  The software can be your default transfer files in Windows XP, Vista and 7.  After I used this freeware, I never go back to the windows' default file handler.

If you would to know more about the software or download a copy of it, you may go here.  Hope you'll like it.  Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...