Friday, January 6, 2012

Today My Life Begins

Are you feeling down today?  Do you feel like it's the end of your life? (Feeling down is much okay).  If you feel sad today or any time of any day, are you the one looking for something to hold on to? Looking for an inspiration?  Do you want to lift up your mood?  If you say yes to all the questions, you might like to listen to my personal choice to lift up my mood.  To hear the song just click more.


The song you just heard is from Bruno Mars entitled "Today My Life Begins".  It's favorite song of mine to play the song whenever I feel down.  It's because of the lyrics and message the song give whenever I listened.  It gave me courage to stay alive and be optimistic in life.  It always give positive attitude whenever I hear the song so hopefully it'll help you also.  But being individual will always have different favorite songs, so   what is your favorite song or the song you'll play whenever you feel down?  Is it a song to lift up your mood or a song to describe your feelings?  Leave a comment below.  Cheer yoh.

5 comments:

  1. i listen to piano or violin classical music. it is very relaxing.

    minsan pag down naman ako, pinapakinggan ko yung "Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos" by Gary V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hindi ako avid fan ni bruno pero with this mas naappreciate ko ang kanta niya. gusto ko yong kanta at lyrics nakakainspire nga. timing pa na napost mo to sa araw ng bday ko january 6, 2012. today i can say that my life really begins!! cheers!! ano ba pangalan mo so i can address u properly? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Belated! At least may song na for your birthday, hehe. Virgo na lang. Cheers :)

      Delete
  3. Just a visit.. This is very nice message...have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song by Bruno Mars is also my favorite. Kakamotivate. It helps me to go on and focus on my work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...